Google messageofdaday

A set of famous sayings together, quotes pictures

Friday, March 13, 2009

Wayne Gretzky famous quotes collection


Some of the famous quotes from one of the legend of ice hokey, Wayne Douglas Gretzky

"100% of the shots you don't take don't go in."

"The only way a kid is going to practice is if it's total fun for him... and it was for me."

"A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be. "

"The highest compliment that you can pay me is to say that I work hard every day, that I never dog it. "

"I wasn't naturally gifted in terms of size and speed; everything I did in hockey I worked for, and that's the way I'll be as a coach. "

"You miss 100% of the shots you never take."

"I heard people say, 'Why would he want to do this?' My answer is 'Why not?' It is what I love. It's what I know"

"He just has to get off to the kind of start that he's capable of and it's as simple as that."

"This team seems to be more talented. Whether we win or not though remains to be seen"

"At the end of the day, everybody lost. We almost crippled our industry. It was very disappointing what happened"

0 Comments: